ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion Attendees — Clean Up List for Name Tags...

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/16/12 05:34 PM Views: 1429 Replies: 3
Sunday, September 16, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Hi Everyone,

Hopefully someone can help me. In our EDIT SITE PAGES/34TH CLASS REUNION/ATTENDEES I want to revise the list of attending names so I can make name tags for our class gift bags. I have turned off the ability to answer the question in the profile generator. Somehow when I try to add people to the list it doesn't show up. Likewise, I don't seem to have the ability delete people from the list.

What am I doing wrong? Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

Best,

Mike

Monday, September 17, 2012 at 10:51 AM - Response #1

In the Nametag Generator, the default source of names for the tags is the Reunion Regisrtation form, specifically the question asking the names of the atendees, including yourself. Therefore, to edit the list, you would go to the Attendees page in the Reunion Planner, click on the name of the registrant, and edit the registration form content.

Alternatively, you can select in the Nametag Generator to use the Class List as the source (including guests or not).

In either case, on the Generator page, you can uncheck the box in the preview section of the page for each tag you don't want, or clcik Uncheck All, and only check the ones you want.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 7:27 AM - Response #2

Hi Mike,
Glad to hear Eric resolved that for you. I have a separate question for you or for anyone who can guide me to the source. Where did you get your gift bags? Do they have the school name on them? Are they small table size or larger? And, of course, how many do you have to buy to make them cost effective?
I bought 50 pens with our school name and graduating year in our school colors through Vistaprint.com for $25.00. They also offered 250 free business cards which I used as paid tickets and changed the wording on the front to reflect a 'reunion ticket'. and from there also, I bought a 6' x 2 1/2' banner that is strong and seems to be made out of some pseudo oilcloth with "Welcome St. Angela Hall Academy Class of 1963" on it for $60.+' All in all with postage and shipping the total came to around $123.00 + change. I thought that was pretty good.
But now I need gift bags and more items for them. Can you or anyone steer me in the right direction?
Barbara

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 7:55 AM - Response #3

Barbara,

I bought the bags at ULINE. Here is the link...

http://www.uline.com/BL_5509/Tinted-Color-Shopping-Bags

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.