ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Homepage Width

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/28/23 02:21 PM Views: 225 Replies: 5
Friday, July 28, 2023 at 2:21 PM
20230728_142238.jpg

Our announcements spill over and only display under all the right sidebar images. I want the announcements to be directly under the homepage with the right sidebar images. HOw do I get rid of this big gap between the homepage and the announcements underneath? How do I change the width of announcements to display directly underneath the homepage? See image provided.

Edited 07/28/23 2:24 PM
Friday, July 28, 2023 at 5:11 PM - Response #1

One of your links is too long. Many browsers do not break it up.

If you make actual home page visible, easy to tell you which one. Image version does not give enough info. Probably the one with "event .."

Edited 07/28/23 5:12 PM
Friday, July 28, 2023 at 6:11 PM - Response #2

Hi Cathy,

The home page is loading fine for me on multiple browser types. Looks like you may have already corrected for this.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, February 9, 2024 at 5:19 PM - Response #3

I'll ask... If the window in the editor isn't the right width, how do you know what width to do it in Word to bring it over?

I can't ever get it to fit right w/o spending a lot of time trying to fix it. The 1974 Reunion Announcement is driving me batty.

Thanks

Friday, February 9, 2024 at 10:42 PM - Response #4

Hi Catherine,

I like your solution of creating a new page. The home page has too many variables in order for trying to fit a formatted form onto it.

The right hand modules take part of the width of the page. I had made it fit for you yesterday, however, I realize it likely didn't look the way you wanted so this solution gives you all the control that you need and looks great on the new page.

It will also be easier for anyone who wants to print it to print it if it is on one page.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Saturday, February 10, 2024 at 11:21 PM - Response #5

THanks Jessica,

We decided to break the items up. I appreciate your help.

Cathy

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.