ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Site changes email

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/11/08 10:30 PM Views: 1106 Replies: 1
Thursday, December 11, 2008 at 10:30 PM

When classcreator.com provides changes to the site administrators are we supposed to be getting an email about those changes? I seem to have just asked questions of Brad that were part of today's changes. I don't remember getting an email about it.

Also--on the list at the top of the site I have 40th Reunion as a topic. But I didn't realize until tonight after a message from Brad that it is where the reunion planning information is supposed to go. I finally activated it and put in the questions I needed answered. Can I change the name because I used it for a different announcement?

Thursday, December 11, 2008 at 10:38 PM - Response #1

Minor new features we announce in the New Features forum. Make sure you subscribe to that specific forum. Major new features are announced in both the New Features forum as well as a system wide email. Make sure you have whitelisted postmaster@classcreator.net to ensure you receive system wide emails.

Your Reunion Planner will automatically put a link to your Reunion on your left hand navigation (i.e. 40 Year Reunion). You cannot currently change some default system links, but in '09 we'll be releasing a Sort Module that will allow all links including default links to be renamed and reordered by the Administrator.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.