ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

pictures are gone

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/17/09 12:09 PM Views: 1275 Replies: 3
Monday, August 17, 2009 at 12:09 PM

I uploaded the pictures from our yearbook but now they are gone. Do I have to upload them all over again or is there somewhere they were put while new stuff was added enhancing the website.

Monday, August 17, 2009 at 1:01 PM - Response #1

Welcome Edna.

No, I'm afraid there was no photo eating glitch or anything like that. Although I've learned to never say never, us working on the system would have pretty much a 0% chance of somehow deleting your photos.

Where were you adding pictures? Were they Yearbook Photos, photos on a regular page of your site, or something else? If it was a regular page are the photos still in your File Vault? They should also still be saved in your Page Backup feature as well (which you can find directly below any instance of your editor).

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 9:46 AM - Response #2

Can sombody please tell me where I would find my file vault. I read this post and I just don't see what youa re telling me to do. Can you please walk me through this step by step.
Thanks,
Ulonda

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 1:19 PM - Response #3

1) Click Edit Site Pages
2) Click the Edit button next to any page
3) In your editor click the yellow image icon if you want to upload a photograph to your File Vault. Click the chain link icon if you want to upload a regular file to your web site, such as a PDF file, Word file, etc.
4) Click the File Vault button

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.