ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Blank Space on Home Page

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/03/10 10:42 PM Views: 1271 Replies: 8
Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Hi Brad,

All of the sudden my music player and my announcement have moved to the bottom of the page with a huge gap in between.

Also I think I migh have done something wrong. I have two sites on here and the one in questions is the El Camino Real High School Class of 81 but my Portola Jr High Logo shows up when I write this message.

Also I don't see my El Camino Real High School listed?

Can you help me with these items?

Thanks,
Karen =)

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 10:47 PM - Response #1

I fixed the playlist width problem. Changed from 435 to 390 so it isn't too big anymore.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 10:51 PM - Response #2

Karen Camargo-Ault wrote:

Also I don't see my El Camino Real High School listed?

What does this mean? Does it mean in the MEMBERS link above? If so, each admin is only listed once, not once per site.

If you would rather that your high school instead of the Jr. High show up, we can change that.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 10:53 PM - Response #3

thanks Kyle,
Yes I would rather the High School show up instead.
Karen =)

Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 12:37 AM - Response #4

I tried to change it, but I guess I don't have the authority. The www.ecr81.com didn't stick when I tried to save it. I think the High School name changed.

Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 1:16 AM - Response #5

When you post here, you're going to post under whatever account you're logging in with. If you want to post from the other school, you should log in here with the email address and password tied to that school.

Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 9:37 AM - Response #6

Brad Switzer wrote:

When you post here, you're going to post under whatever account you're logging in with. If you want to post from the other school, you should log in here with the email address and password tied to that school.

Her e-mail address and password are the same for both websites.

I guess the system just uses the first one it finds, which is the Jr. High School.

Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 10:30 AM - Response #7

Oh I get it. I'll see if Rick can put in an override for this.

Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 11:26 AM - Response #8

Thank you Brad and Kyle for helping with this. Yes I would rather the ecr 81 site to appear...With the correct logo. Right now it is showing with the right name but the Jr High Logo.

Karen =)

Edited 03/04/10 11:27 AM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.