ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

email address error

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/28/09 09:36 AM Views: 1494 Replies: 4
Sunday, June 28, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Brad,
A classmate emailed me a problem with her log in. It was forwarded to my email address from the classmates page and when I responded her email address had an extra c after .com and was returned. In her profile her email is listed correctly. susan.arcaro@gmail.com
What happened?

Sunday, June 28, 2009 at 11:28 AM - Response #1

Did she type her own email address in the body of the message? I ask because emails sent form your Profile Contact form no longer display your personal email address anywhere. Emails come from donotreply@classcreator.net. Thus the email address couldn't have been displayed correctly, or incorrectly, because it wouldn't have been displayed at all. So now I'm wondering just where this email originated from, or was it just her sending it to you herself? Can you forward the email to me if you still have it?

Sunday, June 28, 2009 at 1:12 PM - Response #2
email error.pdf

Brad,
Attached is a pdf of the email error message I received from a classmate.

Sunday, June 28, 2009 at 1:46 PM - Response #3

Thanks Judith, I'll have a programmer investigate this Monday.

Monday, June 29, 2009 at 10:21 PM - Response #4

Answer: This email is not from the messaging system, but rather from a Classmate who couldn't log in for some reason so had to use the Contact Us form to ask why she couldn't log in. She mistyped her own email address when filling out the contact form.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.