ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

FAQ's section

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/19/11 06:42 PM Views: 1183 Replies: 2
Monday, September 19, 2011 at 6:42 PM

Ok...so I've decided I would like to create a FAQ's section for my multiyear site but of course I'm temporarily having a creative question write up block.
Any input on what some of the most common FAQ's you all get on your site(s)? ...other than "how do I join?" or "does this site cost anything to join?", etc.

I hate having writers block....hate it I say!Shocked

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 9:42 AM - Response #1
FAQs.pdf

Not a lot but the attached are the FAQs on one of my sites.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM - Response #2

Great FAQ's, Barbara. I might borrow a few.

Here are a few that we have on our multi-year website:

Q: How can I add a picture of myself to my internal emails (and other functions) so that the receiver can see who it's from?

A: Select the "Master Photo" radio button in your "Edit/Upload Photos" link, the photo you choose will be displayed for Live Chat, Instant Messaging, Message Forums and email between classmates and teachers/faculty. It's a nice reminder of a face to go with a name.

Q: What if I didn't graduate from XX but attended there briefly? Or if I went to XX Jr. High or another neighbor middle school but moved away? Can I still join the website?

A: Absolutely! We consider any attendee of XX, XX Jr High, or a sister elementary school, a classmate - we are all about reconnecting with old friends!

Q: I lost my yearbook. Can I buy another one?

A: Try contacting XX at XX High School at XXX-XXX-XXXX. Alternatively, go to Ebay.com and do a search for yearbooks. There are large numbers for sale and you might get lucky to find your year. In addition, www.classmates.com now has some yearbooks online and apparently you can purchase them as well. Good luck!

Good luck all!
Jana

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.