ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Time Zone

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/05/09 02:04 PM Views: 1523 Replies: 5
Monday, October 5, 2009 at 2:04 PM

I am wondering how to change the time zone for the statistics page, right now it is set to east coast time, would like it to pacific coast time. Also how to add root administrator. The person who set up the account isn't very savvy at computers and doesn't know how to add a root admin, so is unable to add me, can someone do this for me, as I am the main person administering the site.

Thanks,
Ava
www.terralinda72.com

Monday, October 5, 2009 at 10:46 PM - Response #1

Timze zone is currently settable in your Threaded Forums, and users can also set their own time zone based on where they're located. A site wide time zone is something we're also going to implement, currently slated after the release of several upcoming major new features.

The Root Administrator can add additional co-Administrators, but none of those co-Admins can become the Root Admin uless the Root Admin specifically makes the change in the Preferences page. Only the Root Admin can even see the Preferences page. That entire part of the system is not visible to co-Admins.

If you want the Root Admin to make somebody else the Root Admin, the Root Admin needs to do this him or herself under the Preferences link. If they cannot do it they can also call us on the phone and we will do it after a brief series of questions to confirm the identify of the Root Administrator.

Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 11:15 PM - Response #2

Is it now possible to change the time zone for the statistics page?

Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 11:34 PM - Response #3

no, not yet.

Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 11:47 PM - Response #4

thank you. what about the time stamp on messages?

Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 11:59 PM - Response #5

A site-wide timezone setting is slated. It will impact several areas of the sytsem and will be awhile before we get to it due to other pressing pending tasks, but it's coming this year.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.