ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Refunds on Credit Cards when the money from the Class creator account is zero

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/04/11 04:13 PM Views: 1406 Replies: 5
Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 4:13 PM

Brad,

How is this handled. Do you just bill our Credit Card on file?

what is the website going to do if we have to refund someone else and do not have the funds in the account? Are they going to charge us an additional fee? We need to find out before we refund anyone else a ticket.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 4:32 PM - Response #1

The REFUNDS to classmates are free (no fee is charged and the fee is refunded that was collected). But in order to refund anyone, you need money in your ClassCreator reunion account.

you can get money into your account two ways:
1. Wait for another classmate to pay for the reunion
2. Send in a check to ClassCreator with your website URL and instructions what the check is for.

After you have funds in your account, you can refund any credit card payment if necessary.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 7:28 PM - Response #2

Is that mentioned anywhere in the class creator website builder.

I realize common sense now but I will have to create a dummy account put in my credit card info and throw off the website in terms of numbers attending and who knows what else.
Dont you have our credit card on file for monthly payments?
Could that be an option.

How do I avoid paying the transaction fee?

There should be a way for us to transfer money into the account besides having to create a fake reunion registration.

These cancellations are going to hit what other options do I have bank transfers etc..

Also is there a setting to have all admins receive cancellation notices

Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 7:44 PM - Response #3

The best way is to send a check - when you do so an refund the original transaction their transaction fee is also refunded meaning they receive the full amount back and you are not charged a transaction fee for a charge that is now been reversed.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 8:10 PM - Response #4

If we did this by check where do we send it. The issue is time I will have to overnight it to you. How long for the check to clear.

Can I do a bank transfer to your bank

This system is awkward at best. Is this mentioned anywhere on the site? We should be able to add funds to our reunion account via the website.

Something you may want to consider for a future add.

I had an over zealous committe member who zeros the account whenever it is ready because it takes about two weeks to get the money. Maybe that can be improved also.

Thank you for your help in this matter

Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 8:39 PM - Response #5

The best route to eliminate the fees for those transactions is a check.

Once the e-check was requested by the other admin today we don't have a way to reverse it.

You can mail a check to

Class Creator
3060 Packard Road, Suite G
Ann Arbor, MI 48108

Jessica

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.