ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/05/12 09:14 PM Views: 1173 Replies: 3
Sunday, February 5, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I am trying to add an additional box on the registration for in the Reunion Planner for the number of people attending a second night of the reunion. I add the question, but I don't see the option of a drop down box to select the number as is used on the night already provided. When I entered check boxes multiple choice (or anything else for that matter) it gives me an error when I try to save it that says I have to add an answer for the question. I added it at the bottom and moved it up one, so it would follow the first night number attending, but it doesn't show up there on the page. How can I set up a question for number attending on two separate nights with the drop down box?

Sunday, February 5, 2012 at 9:21 PM - Response #1

What I did was to add tickets for sale. Tickets for the first night and tickets for the 2nd night. That way, you know how many because each night will have tickets.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 12:31 PM - Response #2

We don't need tickets. Ours will be recorded by checks received by our Treasure. So can I delete that box?

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 1:07 PM - Response #3

Arlene,

The "tickets" are merely a way to identify the people who have committed to attending in order for the website to keep track of them for you. If you just want people to send a check and not bother with the online registration, then all you need is a page with the information and prices, and where to send the check. You wouldn't need the planning and management features of the reunion planner at all.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.