ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Impostors

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/29/09 01:42 PM Views: 1417 Replies: 4
Thursday, January 29, 2009 at 1:42 PM

I am having issues with the same two impostors showing up on our class list. I have John Kanitz and Mary Reynolds Smith. Neither have registered, but keep showing up on the classmate list. I know they are not legit and I delete them off the list daily. Is there any way to block them permanently?

Aimee
Bountiful High '89

Thursday, January 29, 2009 at 2:20 PM - Response #1

Aimee,

You'll want to check with your other administrators to make sure they are not adding the names to the list. The only way names can be added to the class list is when an admin uploads a class list in the beginning or when an admin adds someone under Manage Classmates.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 11:58 PM - Response #2

John Kanitz and Mary Reynolds Smith are the two default names when you download the template before you upload your class list. They are examples of how a male and female classmate should look. you just forgot to delete them.

These classmates didn't hack your system and they will never sign in because they don't exist.

you can delete these classmates.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 12:19 AM - Response #3

Kyle, see January 29, 2009Embarassed

Friday, November 11, 2011 at 10:40 PM - Response #4

They have done something screwy with their website. Each of their classmate list has a profile. If you were to look at their classmate profile page, each name has a CHECK MARK flag. I doubt that every one has logged in, so someone logged in as each one of them.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.