ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

School Logo on Advanced #2

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/02/13 06:07 PM Views: 953 Replies: 5
Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Seahawks-Logo-sm.png

I was just printing invoices for our next seahawk luncheons and I noticed that the Small Seahawk logo attached is not showning up on our invoices. I am using an edited Top.jpg file for my new masthead but I guess that I did not think about losing the smail logo that is used to print on the invoices.

Anyone know if we have lost that capability as long as we use the advanced template?

I deleted the file because it keep leaving a place holder ?

Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM - Response #1

You need to upload your logo again. The top.jpg is fine but nothing else in the system can reference your logo if you removed it. I'm not clear what you mean by "it kept leaving a place holder." A place holder where?

Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 9:55 PM - Response #2

Hi Brad

I have sent you two emails with the 2 different invoices, one with the logo and the other without. I have put the logo back in the school logo box on the design page.

Thanks

Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 9:59 PM - Response #3

Okay, Randy. We do need to talk! We have lots of sharing to do! And when the two of you come down to Charleston next, we need to meet! Smile

Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 10:34 PM - Response #4

I tried to send you and ask you a few questions in that last post but I do not think it went through, briefly

Do you have photoshop and if yes which version. Have you downloaded and opened the top.psd and side.psd in photoshop or that program that Brad talked about?

Let me know what you want to do in photoshop.

Send me your phone number again and I will call you in the morning, this is too much typing.

Randy

Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 10:45 PM - Response #5

Randy, Thanks. Check your Inbox above.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.