ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Erased Issu year book file

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/30/16 09:35 PM Views: 863 Replies: 1
Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 9:35 PM

Brad I need to know how to retrieve our year book that I accidentally erased. Can you help, thanks? You can send an email to me jwilliamsales@roadrunner.com

Edited 04/30/16 9:37 PM
Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 8:08 AM - Response #1

If you deleted the file from the source (issuu.com), there is nothing we can do.

If you deleted it from one of the pages on your website, you can use the Edit Site Pages, EDIT PAGE for the page that it was on, then scroll down to the content editor for the page, then click the "View Backups" link below the content editor and view the contents of the previous edits. While on that page, you can select the SOURCE CODE view to then find the codes you will need to insert and copy those codes. Then close the VIEW BACKUPS page and return to the editor, click the SOURCE button and move the cursor where you want to the codes to be inserted and press the PASTE (Ctrl-v on a Windows machine) to paste the codes. Remember to save the changes and then test the changes to make sure the issuu.com book is displayed.

The same type of "View Backups" is available on the POST ANNOUNCEMENTS pages.

Since you weren't specific about where you accidentally erased the yearbook, this is all I can help you with. If what I provided is not the information you need, please be more specific with your request.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.