ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner Registration Reports

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/12/10 12:12 PM Views: 2421 Replies: 9
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 12:12 PM

I am looking for some help with the reunion reports. I am downloading the information into excel but it does not come out columns across the top and into rows of data so that it can be further manipulated and sorted. It appears layed out in by each person with all the field names repeated in Column A for each person and the data in column B. Any ideas?

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 11:19 PM - Response #1

Which one of the reports are you running? If it's one that has customizable checkboxes which boxes are you checking? If you're having this problem with more than 1 report that's ok, just give me 1 example I can refer to.

What version of Excel are you opening up the reports with?

Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 8:50 PM - Response #2

I am running the Reunion Registration Default report, checking all boxes, and selecting Excel format. I want columns across the top and rows of data so that it can be further manipulated and sorted by name, class, etc. in Excel. I get the data in to columns with column headings in A and the data in B. I downloaded using both Excel 2003 and 2007 and get the same result.

Name   
First Name   
Last Name   
Street Address   
Street Address 2   
City   
State   
Zip/Postal Code   
Email Address   
# Of Parties Attending:Names Of Parties Attending Including Yourself:   
Name   
First Name   
Last Name   
Street Address   
Street Address 2   
City   
State   
Zip/Postal Code   
Email Address   
# Of Parties Attending:Names Of Parties Attending Including Yourself:

The Registration Reports Custom works the same way. The Attendee Summary report is in tablular form but it cannot be sorted by attendee either with the guests in column B. Any help or advice on getting the data out in usable format would be helpful. I am very new at using the site!

Thanks!

Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 11:04 PM - Response #3

All right, I'm going to ask Jessica and Craig to investigate this tomorrow and get back to you here.

Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 3:21 PM - Response #4

Thank you!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 12:46 AM - Response #5

I'm curious about this as well. Also, for the additional questions I added, it looks like they come in two separate reports instead of being combined. I wish all of the information were in one spreadsheet.

Monday, January 25, 2010 at 12:10 AM - Response #6

Brad & company -

Just my 2 cents - I think what Georgine (and I) are looking for all of the reports to be available as CSV so it would look like the Attendee Summary Report, etc. Hope that helps.

Thx
George

Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 9:01 PM - Response #7

Hi Guys .. any news?

Monday, February 8, 2010 at 11:24 AM - Response #8

the csv option was added for the default and custom question reports. give it a try and let us know if there are other tweaks

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at 6:48 PM - Response #9

Nice! Thanks .. will give it twirl!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.