ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Webmail for Platinum?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/29/11 11:41 AM Views: 1563 Replies: 10
Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 11:41 AM

My Platinum email has not worked for about 24 hours and I have a multi-year site. Can anyoone tell me if there is webmail for the Platinum service so I can get messages directly? No one at CC has respoonded.

Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 1:11 PM - Response #1

My webmail is on again, off again. Right now it is off. I have had some other problems as well.... I wonder what's going on?

Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 12:31 PM - Response #2

Mine is still off but I did get a personal email from Brad yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately, he said no one works on the weekend at CC and it would be Monday before anyone could check it.

Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 12:48 PM - Response #3

Thanks for posting that, Cheryl. Having gotten accustomed to CC responses within 24 hours, weekend or not, I'm surprised that you're the only one who has been notified that they're aware of the problem, regardless of the ETA for fixing it. Guess we've been spoiled. As big as CC has become, I can imagine they're having growing pains but I sure hope then can get better coverage for the help desk for the Friday-Sunday period. This is not like them!

Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 2:42 PM - Response #4

Someone at CC has reacted to our pleas. I just got email for the first time since Friday morning! I'm going to ask for my Platinum to be converted back to Premium.

Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 3:55 PM - Response #5

Mine is working again. Then we got the storm in Pennsylvania and STILL don't have lights. Class Creator, what are you going to do about THAT??? Just kidding. Thank goodness for free wifi at Starbucks.

Monday, October 31, 2011 at 7:38 PM - Response #6

Thanks, CC, for pulling out the 'ol roto rooter and getting us up and rolling again. In fact, I just got another bunch of emails that must have been clogged.

Monday, December 10, 2012 at 9:06 AM - Response #7

I think the original question from one year ago above wasn't answered, "Can anyoone tell me if there is webmail for the Platinum service so I can get messages directly? No one at CC has respoonded."
Have there been any developments on webmail?

Monday, December 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM - Response #8

I believe you can set up a yahoo mail account and use their webmail interface to access POP mail accounts like Platinum.

Monday, December 17, 2012 at 12:36 PM - Response #9

Thank you. I think it requires paying for a subscription to their service, but I will look into it.
Leigh

Monday, December 17, 2012 at 1:02 PM - Response #10

I had not heard that, but if you confirm either way, please share the information here so other admins can benefit from your research.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.