ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

working on 50th reunion event planner

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/30/16 04:42 PM Views: 977 Replies: 5
Monday, May 30, 2016 at 4:42 PM

I upgraded paypal and talked to them and got api codes for dinners and donate buttons. The donate button is set up but it gives a message saying to contact admin (thats me lol) but I am lost. I entered api codes for dinner but don't see how to do it for donate. This is message:
Class Creator support and provide Order #152422 and Error Code #10002.

Can you tell me what I need to do? Thanks!
Janie

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 10:38 AM - Response #1

It is all set now. You had the word Hide included in one of your api codes. I removed it and re-saved. Should be all set.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 11:38 PM - Response #2

It still does not seem to work. I can put in an amount but it doesn't go anywhere

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 1:16 PM - Response #3

Strange. It all seems to be set. Please clear you cache and history and then make a full transaction... even if it is only a $1.00 donation test.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 1:38 PM - Response #4

I'm not sure how to clear on my new MacBook. it was set up in old Dell PC.

I also can't see how to revise my buttons or get them to appear. I have the Api codes but don't know how to use them. I'm sorry to be so much trouble but I'm
really struggling. Did it 5 years ago but it seems different. I really need to get this going.

Thanks.
Janie

Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 2:00 PM - Response #5

You are likely using Safari - google Clear Cache in Safari. As for the API... you are not adding your buttons to the page... you are using your API credentials and adding them to the Event Planner > Edit > Manage Payment Preferences screen. See that page for further instructions.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.