ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Archived reunion - where is it

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/20/19 05:19 PM Views: 530 Replies: 7
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 5:19 PM

The first reunion I used the site for (40th in 2009) is missing. My 45th and a Summer Mini are still available to review. I can't recall, but I probably archived it. Is there no way to look at an archived reunion? I am working on our upcoming 50th reunion and I would just like to review some of the information. If it is gone forever, I am distressed that I did not keep a copy of the data. Archiving does not normally mean deleting.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 5:47 PM - Response #1

Under Admin Functions, Edit Site Pages, see if you have a page titled 40th reunion that you might have accidentally inactivated. If you see the page, click on "Edit Link" and then click on the "Active" icon.

Edited 03/20/19 5:48 PM
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 6:24 PM - Response #2

The old way of doing events was using the Reunion Planner. When I view your Reunion Planner, I can see "45th Reunion" and "Summer Mini". You won't see these on the Event Planner. you could open the reunions in a separate browser window to copy/paste from one window to another window.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 6:26 PM - Response #3

Nope. There are other links affiliated with the 40th. I know we created this site in Nov, 2008. I found a printout from the site with the title CLASSMATES ATTENDING 40-YEAR REUNION
It has the individual classmates' reservations and amounts paid through PayPal.
At the top of that page is the following info:
http://wwwhardawayhawks686970.com/class_ReunionSummary.dfm?ReunionID=2584

So that tells me we did use it for reservations. I am puzzled as to where it went.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 6:45 PM - Response #4

Yes, I can see those too, but I am trying to figure out where the 40th Reunion went. It is not in the Inactive Links in the Edit Site Pages link, but there are other 40th events still there.

Friday, March 22, 2019 at 11:23 AM - Response #5

I am thinking theither reunion you are referring to was called Summer Mini and was held in 2010. If that's right, I see it in the Reunion Planner.

Friday, March 22, 2019 at 12:40 PM - Response #6

No, our 40th was in 2009. I can see the summer mini and the 45th. The 40th slide show link is there (not active), but nothing else from the 40th. Since I was able to print out the Classmates Attending in 2009 (see my post above), shouldn't the data still be there?

Friday, March 22, 2019 at 1:39 PM - Response #7

It is hard for me to answer that question without being able to locate the event for the 40th. Not sure how else I can help on this one as I am not seeing that data on my end.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.