ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion Registration Details

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/10/08 09:56 AM Views: 1204 Replies: 1
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 at 9:56 AM

Just want to know if there is any way to change the wording in the reunion registration details area? I am referring to the section where it asks # of parties attending and names of parties attending?

Some classmates are confused and have asked me what this means. Does the word (PARTIES) mean # of people attending and their names or does it mean to list the actual events (parties) they are going to attend? I can go in and add & edit other questions but not these particular two; I guess they were customly build for this area?

Also, in the items ordered section how do you change the quantities? There is no edit feature. I went thru step 1 to step 3 just to see how the system was set up and to see how far the system would allow me to go. I actually did not make a payment in the final step, now I have 6 items ordered and it shows I owe for all of them because I have gone back and forth.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for all that you do!!!!!!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 at 4:19 PM - Response #1

1) Do you have a specific recommendation on how the wording should change for the parties attending question? I can come up with something, I'm just wondering what your thoughts are.

2) If you go into a Reunion Attendees name and go into edit mode you can adjust the quantity of the items ordered on that screen.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.