ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

printing/saving surveys

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/19/09 07:12 PM Views: 1248 Replies: 4
Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Howdy,

The pre-reunion survey I'm working on will also be mailed to the members of our class without computers. Is there a way to:

Save the survey to a memory device to be emailed and then printed out? It will need to be printed out in blank form and also in completed form for each of the class members for purposes of a memory book.

Cheers,

Tim Nolley

Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 7:53 PM - Response #1

If you don't use dropdown menus and things like that for your answers, you could print the page on paper easily enough. You could also save the page to a memory drive by clicking File, Save on your browser -- although the form wouldn't do anything. I.E. Nobody would be able to open the page from the memory drive and fill in the blanks in any way. They could open the page from the memory drive and print the form on paper though.

Friday, March 20, 2009 at 12:39 AM - Response #2

OK got it. Thanks for being so vigilant with the website. That sort of customer support really makes a differnce. For me anyway it'll be one of the main reason I recommend this website.

cheers,

Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 12:41 PM - Response #3

Where does the survey button show up? Which Page?

Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 2:40 PM - Response #4

Go to the "edit site pages" link on the left side of the home page, click on the "edit" button for your survey, then click on the "stats" link. You'll see all the results for whatever survey you've made up. I've tried simply selecting and copying the results to a MS-Word document and it comes out OK. Some formatting would make it nicer and that's something I'm gonna play with by and by.

Cheers,

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.