ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

trouble sigining onto school site

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/21/08 03:55 PM Views: 1273 Replies: 5
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 3:55 PM

I had a classmate call and she puts in her email address, password to get into our school site and it just stays on the home page.. She does not get the message-- sorry,wrong password, try again.. I had her request her password be sent to her email to be sure she's using the right one.. She was...
She gets the message at the bottom of her computer screen, "Done with errors on page"
She cannot get past the home page, can't look at profiles, even though she's doing everything right..

Does anybody have any ideas ?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 7:55 PM - Response #1

I just received the following email from one of my classmates:
"When i log in on home page and go to upload photos it says i must log in from home page Doing something wrong but dont know what".

Hope it gets worked out.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 12:35 AM - Response #2

Lynda Laughner wrote:

I had a classmate call and she puts in her email address, password to get into our school site and it just stays on the home page.. She does not get the message-- sorry,wrong password, try again.. I had her request her password be sent to her email to be sure she's using the right one.. She was...
She gets the message at the bottom of her computer screen, "Done with errors on page"
She cannot get past the home page, can't look at profiles, even though she's doing everything right..

Does anybody have any ideas ?

What's this Classmate's name? I need to know so I can try to log in as her and see if I can duplicate this.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 12:36 AM - Response #3

Ellen Reddick wrote:

I just received the following email from one of my classmates:
"When i log in on home page and go to upload photos it says i must log in from home page Doing something wrong but dont know what".

Hope it gets worked out.

Your Classmate is having cookie problems. Easy to resolve:

1) Click on FAQs above
2) Click on Questions About Passwords
3) Learn how to fix browser cookie problems

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 8:34 AM - Response #4

I will tell her about the cookies..

Her name is Eva Palmore (Cassell) if you still want to try it..

Thank you

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 9:43 AM - Response #5

We did the deleting of cookies, started over and she's able to get on the site now..

Thank you for your help...

Lynda

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.