ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Wide Margin on Home Page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/04/09 01:21 PM Views: 1829 Replies: 6
Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 1:21 PM

Sorry to bring this up again but can't recall what causes this? This time I won't forget. Many thanks!

Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 1:40 PM - Response #1

Hard spaces. See this thread.

Sunday, October 11, 2009 at 11:39 PM - Response #2

Hello Brad,
I must have deleted hundreds of these (  Wink little buggers and some I wasn't supposed to. Anyway I used the right align formatting but still the home page doesn't look right, it's about 1/2 inch off from the rt. column and I don't know what else to do to correct it. I noticed that even the ones I copied/paste with rows of dots & what nots cannot wrap. It's difficult not using the space bar when you type. I'd appreciate your suggestion, er HELP! Thanks.

Monday, October 12, 2009 at 3:39 AM - Response #3

It's ok to press the space bar more than 1 time, just don't go crazy and press it 50 times in a row or so, causing so many hard spaces they cannot wrap.

I looked at your home page and everything looks pretty good. Did you fix it? If not please tell me specifically what area/paragraph is not correct.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 4:54 PM - Response #4

When I'm on edit the page, the margins look fine and everything is in place, but when I view the home page it looks wider than it should be, from the top. I have to move the arrows to wiew what's on the rt column. Or is this normal? Thanks for your help.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 9:05 PM - Response #5

It's your super long link. This one:

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/wayoflife/03/05/heroes.efren.penaflorida/index.html

You need to bury that link behind regular text. The link is in a large font and cannot wrap thus it is pushing out the page.

Friday, October 16, 2009 at 8:59 AM - Response #6

Thank you Brad ! You are the Best!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.