ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Selling/Donations Post Reunion

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/29/10 05:35 PM Views: 1274 Replies: 1
Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 5:35 PM

Hi Brad (et al),

The reunion planner was an awesome tool and made everything much easier. We just finished our reunion, but I want to provide for selling some items and allow the class to donate after the reunion. I want to reset the reunion to keep what happened whole. In order to sell items would I then "start another reunion"? It will be 3 -5 years until our next reunion so that one would stay live until we were ready to go with the next reunion. Then I could reset the sales "reunion" and begin one for our 45th. Is this how you would envision this scenario, or am I missing something?

dave

Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 8:22 PM - Response #1

That's exactly how to do it Dave. When you reset your reunion, the current reunion will archive, preserving all data. And then you can start a new reunion with just the store feature turned on (i.e. obviously don't turn on the registration form or any of the other reunion features). Although somewhat of a hack, it will work fine as a mini store. Future plans include adding more store functions to use for scenarios like this, but this should work pretty well until then.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.