ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Can't embed Playlist.com music player

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/28/09 07:49 PM Views: 1475 Replies: 5
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 7:49 PM

I have tried, but am unable to embed Playlist.com music player. Tried two different codes that were provided. Need help.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 8:01 PM - Response #1

What page of your site is it on? If you took it off, try putting it back in there and I'll check it out.

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 4:39 PM - Response #2

I'm looking for the same answer the above person was looking for. I have successfully embedded the Playlist.com link, in the proper size, on my home page, but neither of the links I used seem to be working. This is my first try at embedding, so perhaps I need more detailed instructions?

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 10:47 PM - Response #3

Somehow the Playlsit code got inside of an insert image code. That's all it was. I waived my magic wand and it all seemed to fix itself.

Monday, April 20, 2009 at 6:17 AM - Response #4

That would be my mistake. Your directions said I needed to change the size of the embedding link to deal with the columns on the page, and I didn't know how to do that, so I searched for a tool in the edit box. The image edit was the only one that seemed to have boxes for entering sizes. Hoping you'll post more info on where to find the proper tool for that job as I would like to embed a few more items.

Thank you Brad for waving your magic wand!

Monday, April 20, 2009 at 10:39 AM - Response #5

There is no tool for third party plugins that change sizes, etc. Third party plugins should be pasted into your page ONLY after pressing the Source button in the upper left corner. Then change all of your sizes in the source code (sounds hard, but it's not). Then press the Source button again to return to your visual view and save your page.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.