ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

labels, Question

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/22/18 07:12 PM Views: 685 Replies: 4
Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 7:12 PM

Is there a way to make address labels to be used to send out letters to classmates that don't use a computer?

This year will be our 55th Reunion, Classmates changes emails address like Rolling Eyes
I know there are a couple of individuals that can help.
What I am looking for is using the information that is loaded on the site from the Details, area: I.E. name address etc.

HELP

Right Scott

Friday, March 23, 2018 at 2:21 PM - Response #1

Since we do not have a label maker in the system, the best way is to go to Manage Classmates > Download Classlist and include in the download only their names and all address / city / state zip information. Export to excel. Then you can use an avery label maker template to do a mail merge to create your labels.

Friday, March 23, 2018 at 2:49 PM - Response #2

Hi Bill, I second what Scott said. The Avery online label program is great. Just download the Class Creator classmate data you want to used for the labels in an Excel format, message the data in Excel (if necessary) and then upload that data to Avery. We have used this technique three times and it works well.

Shoot me an email if you want to further discuss, I live in ABQ.
behsroot@gmail.com

Edited 03/23/18 2:51 PM
Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 8:15 AM - Response #4

thanks for the info about avery. Do you have any example to share? I'm trying to come up with an effective post card to send to classmates who have not joined the site. We want to encourage them to register so we can reach them by email (economically) for all updates and future events. I'd be interested in seeing a mailing that you found to be effective in spurring the reader to take action and register on the class website. Thanks. BobLundeen@gmail.com

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.