ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Manual Reunion Registration

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 03/31/12 12:22 PM Views: 1602 Replies: 7
Saturday, March 31, 2012 at 12:22 PM

In order to maintain a list of classmates that are planning to attend our 50th reunion, I have had to manually add registrations for some classmates. Some of these manual registrations have been for classmates, who for reasons known only to them, did not register online and some for classmates who do not have email and are not registered users of our website.

When I manually register a classmate, the classmate shows up on the home page under 'Profile Updates'. Since their profile was not updated, I don't think that their profile should be shown as being updated.

Is this an error or is it intentional? Can it be changed?

Thanks!

Saturday, March 31, 2012 at 2:42 PM - Response #1

I agree. If the admin adds the classmate to the reunion, and the "Attending Reunion" flag gets set because of adding them to the reunion, the "Profile Update" flag shouldn't be triggered. (ESPECIALLY if the classmate hasn't joined the website yet and when someone clicks on their Profile Update notice and sees "JOIN HERE" message)

I will see if Brad and the Reunion Planner programmer agree with our comments.

Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 6:46 PM - Response #2

I have turned on the Reunion and set up a link for those planning to come.
One classmate indicated "maybe" in her profile (actually I did it since she is PC-challenged). That doesn't seem to get added to the registration report. Would it show up if she had selected yes in the dropdown menu in her profile?

Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 10:08 PM - Response #3

I had to make the "Attending Reunion" question on the profiles inactive because too many people were answering yes to the question but were not going to the reunion page and registering. We wanted people to register and provide us their guest information so we could get a count of how many people were possibly attending the reunion.

Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 9:13 PM - Response #4

Bob,

When the Reunion Admin adds a new classmate to the ATTENDEES for the reunion, it no longer triggers a Profile Updated flag. So the classmate won't show up in the Profile Updates module.

Tom,

Please be patient. The Reunion Reports are still in BETA and aren't fully functional yet. We are aware there are still many problems with the reports.

Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 9:45 PM - Response #5

No problem Kyle. I've still got a year before my 50 year reunion. I'm glad I started last May. Lots of stuff to learn.
I appreciate all your help. I may have just made a sale for you. We'll see.
Tom

Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 10:15 PM - Response #6

Thanks, Kyle! Razz

Friday, April 6, 2012 at 12:12 AM - Response #7

Tom,

Remember to give your Promo Code (Refer A Friend link) to get a $50.00 bonus when they sign up.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.