ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Update Notifications

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 01/28/09 12:39 PM Views: 1200 Replies: 1
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Is there anyway you could add a subscription check box at the bottom of the page on the "Message Board", and "In Memory" that automatically sends the person who checks it an email notification when an update is made? (like you have on the classmate profiles) A subscription to these pages, so that we don't have to send mass emails out every time, and people can choose on their own whether they want to be notified or not of updates on these pages? otherwise I find that people don't visit those pages often. Especially the message board. you never know when a new message has been posted. I know you are working on a full featured message board, but I thought this might be a quick interim solution before then? The message board would get more use on our site I know. I would love if it could default to checked, and then people could uncheck it if they didn't want the updates as well.

Thanks,
Aimee

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 2:15 PM - Response #1

We're not going to be making further changes to the current message forum, but when the new threaded forums launch next month you'll be able to do all of that. Subscription options are coming for the In Memory area too. So much to do. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.