Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Problem Uploading PDF or Word Doc

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/24/14 01:21 PM Views: 1068 Replies: 8
Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Sandie Johnson (York).docx

Hi,

I have a newspaper article that I want to email to the class, but it won't upload. Attached is a copy of it in two different formats. Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for everything!

Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 1:22 PM - Response #1
sandie.pdf

Second documnet.

Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 10:20 PM - Response #2

You can upload documents to the file vault (not the image vault) and email a link to them. Or... at least for that one, I'd take a picture of the article - and that can be included in an email.

Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 11:10 PM - Response #3

Go into edit mode for any page. Then click the chain link icon. Then go into your File Vault. Upload the pdf file. Then as John stated simply send classmates a link to the PDF file and it should open right up.

Saturday, August 9, 2014 at 4:26 PM - Response #4

Until recently, I was able to upload PDF files, which is how I post our newsletter. However, now, when I upload the PDF file, the site changes it to a JPG file, and it will not open correctly. Is this a policy change, or am I doing something wrong?

Sunday, August 10, 2014 at 12:27 AM - Response #5

Please Post under bugs. Change was made for .jpeg and somehow this now changes .pdf to .jpg Twisted Evil

Monday, August 11, 2014 at 12:22 AM - Response #6

Set.

Monday, August 11, 2014 at 6:41 AM - Response #7

Thanks, Brad. It works fine now. And I'd like to add that I have always received prompt and efficient support from Class Creator. Thanks again!

Monday, August 11, 2014 at 1:53 PM - Response #8

Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.