ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Birthday Notice

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/05/22 07:22 PM Views: 253 Replies: 5
Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 7:22 PM

Does anyone know what checkboxes need to be "on" in order for one's birthday to show up for classmates? I have a classmate whose birthday doesn't show, but preferences eeem OK?

Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 7:34 PM - Response #1

Hi Paul,

The classmate must enter their own birthday when they join or under their Member Functions > Edit Contact Info

The must have their birthday shared their own Member Functions > Edit Profile

Birthdays will appear on the home page module if it is within 30 days before their birthday (they drop off automatically after their birthday).

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, August 7, 2023 at 2:54 PM - Response #2

My birthday does not show up in notifications. My edit details says I have elected not to display birthday but I have entered my birthday and want it displayed in notices to other members

Monday, August 7, 2023 at 6:09 PM - Response #3

As Jessica noted "must have their birthday shared". That means you need to elect to display your birthday.

Monday, August 7, 2023 at 7:04 PM - Response #4

It has to be listed under the classmates own Member Functions > Edit Contact Info > Birthday field. Even the admin would need to enter their own under their original sign up or under Member Functions > Edit Contact Info.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, August 7, 2023 at 10:53 PM - Response #5

Go to Edit Profile and scroll to the bottom of the page. Make sure you have checked the box to allow your Birthday to be seen by fellow classmates

Birthday:        
       Allow Classmates to view my Birthday. This option allows Classmates to see your Date of Birth in your Profile and on the home page 30 days prior to your Birthday.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.