ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Attending the reunion?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/09/10 01:03 PM Views: 1376 Replies: 2
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 1:03 PM

I may be losing my mind here. I *thought* that the radio button "attending the reunion" was showing up on the class profiles page - ie, green checkmark for info in the profile, camera icon for photos in the profile - and I thought that there was an icon for "planning to attend the reunion."

Did I hallucinate that?

I see how to add a new Yes/No question on the profiles, but of course the responses will not show on the profile summary page.

First choice: show an icon on the profiles summary page
Second choice: a way to run a report on folks planning to attend.

PS We are not using the site for registration (At least not for now) - just looking for an indication of how many people are planning to attend.

Help?!?!?

Edited 06/09/10 1:32 PM
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 2:08 PM - Response #1

There is no active reunion currently on your web site. You need to click your Reunion Planner link and put a checkmark next to your reunion in order to activate it. If you don't have an active reunion on your web site, all of the functionality that goes along with planning a reunion is turned off, such as the "attending reunion" icon that appears on the Classmate Profiles page.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 4:49 PM - Response #2

OK. I unchecked that box after one of my classmates reported receiving (confusing)screens about registration for the reunion.... so I thought we had somehow triggered that by accidently checking the reunion checkbox.

OK, rechecking it now.

Thank you.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.