ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Profile question

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/22/09 02:54 PM Views: 1994 Replies: 6
Sunday, November 22, 2009 at 2:54 PM

I have had a classmate ask for another classmates phone number when I thought this information was visible to logged in classmates. This particular classmate had checked that he wanted his information made public to other classmates. Where do we see their address and phone information?

Sunday, November 22, 2009 at 3:49 PM - Response #1

If they've checked off to display that private information, it appears as part of their Profile.

Sunday, November 22, 2009 at 5:37 PM - Response #2

Okay-mine is checked off as well as others but I don't see where it displays that information

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 8:57 AM - Response #3

Ok-not sure what got fixed but the addresses and phone numbers are visible now. Thanks!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 5:12 PM - Response #4

It actually wasn't working for you only. It's because you're on your site as a Guest Member, not an actual member. Yet as a Guest Member you were then made an Administrator, which is a scenario I don't think anyone here ever anticipated. We just fixed it for you by giving "Guest Administrators" the ability to also see this information. That was a good curve ball ya threw there, I like that. Officially, Guest Administrators can now do and see all of the same things ordinary Administrators can do and see.

Edited 11/25/09 5:14 PM
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 7:07 PM - Response #5

Thanks Brad-yes, I created the website for my husband's classmates-thus the Guest Member. Thanks for figuring this one out-guess I'm not crazy after all! I'm thankful this year for you and your wonderful staff (past, present and future). This website has been a learning experience and fun too! Kudos to all!Very Happy

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 9:51 PM - Response #6

I've been a guest member with administrative privileges on another site for over a year and noticed the absence of some detail in the profiles. I presumed it was not present because of my guest status and I just went to manage classmates if I wanted to see it. The change you've made makes this much easier and actually except for e-mail address moot. Thanks

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.