ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

New Surveys

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 04/15/12 09:13 AM Views: 1411 Replies: 4
Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I have added two new surveys to my site to add interest. They are an American Idol survey and a Dancing With the Stars Survey. Surveys asking for their votes on who will win these contests this year.

Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 9:17 AM - Response #1

I also added a survey for "Learn To Dance". If enough positive feedback, I am going to either post You tube videos or define steps for the following dances:
1. Electric Slide
2. Cha-Cha Slide
3. The Hustle
4. The Alligator Dance
5. The Cupid Shuffle

Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 11:30 AM - Response #2

Hi Monica,

You hit on what might drive traffic to our sites! I have a day planned away from my sites, but you have me putting them first today.

I stopped by your home page and copied your background. Then I took the idea of Tax Day a step further. Stop by TAP and follow the link to a simple page.

While you are on TAP, we'd like to have you join us. TAP - The Administrator's Place is for all admins to learn and share. Easy 'how to join' instructions are on the home page.

Thanks again! Smile

Edited 04/15/12 11:32 AM
Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 12:17 PM - Response #3

One more question, Monica... Did you make the 70's graphic on a 3rd party site? This inquiring mind would like to know. Very Happy

Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 12:38 PM - Response #4

Monica,
Love your idea and your site! Hope you have a most amazing '70's Reunion! That's on my "Bucket List" of Reunions!
Hope you get lots of cooperation, an amazing turnout and it is most successful and FUN!!

Gwen,
Great list of Taxes,even if it is very painful to read!! My political and unsolicited input for today would be green Tea for everyone!
Thanks again Monica! Have a great Reunion!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.