ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

sending email to only those who have not registered for reunion

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/19/13 09:54 AM Views: 4676 Replies: 6
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 9:54 AM

The price for our reunion tickets will go up on April 2. In a few days I want to send an email to only those classmates who have NOT registered for the reunion. How do I select them (without sending the message to EVERYBODY). With over 800 people I don't want to select them one at a time!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM - Response #1

You can do this with REUNION REPORTS.

Do the following:
Reunion Planner,
Reports
At the bottom of each section, you will see these items:

Email the Following Members:
Answered Yes for attending, and have registered (70)
Answered Yes for attending, but have not registered (13)
Answered Maybe for attending (13)
Answered No for attending (Cool
Have not yet answered if attending (78Cool

Monday, June 10, 2013 at 5:55 PM - Response #2

Hi Kyle. With over 10,000 alumni on our multi-class site, but only 1600 registered members, the number for "Have not yet answered if attending" used to always be over 9K. Today, the number is (1970)... How is that number derived?

Thank you!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 1:09 PM - Response #3

I am thinking that that number would reflect the number of email addresses in your site, minus deceased members and minus any who have actually registered. but I am not completely certain. I know the programmer did something recently that made this number more accurate.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 4:40 PM - Response #4

I've been working on determining how these have been derived but am not quite there yet. Will post here when I think I've figured it out.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM - Response #5

In my case I didn't allow any maybe answers so I wound up with only two categories.

The sum of those "Answered yes....." plus those "Have not yet answered..........." equals the number of entrants on your site having an e-mail address NOT including those deceased. The number does include classmates, guests and even those you've designated as not showing on the class list. It doesn't matter if the individual has joined the site or not. You have an e-mail address you're included.

So Scott is right and the number is spot on.

Edited 06/11/13 10:02 PM
Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 9:49 AM - Response #6

Thank you, Scott, and thank you F.C., for that very helpful verification. This is a much more useful number than how it was calculated previously!

Cheers!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.