ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Switch Classmates from Guests to class year

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/14/16 12:24 PM Views: 968 Replies: 5
Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 12:24 PM

I have a bunch of classmates that are also spouses or children of people attending the reunion. When they signed up for the reunion the main classmate registered and added their spouse or kids as guests when in fact they should be assigned a class year.

Is there an easy way to fix this so the name tags print with their class year instead of as guests and it would show in the class list that they are attending?

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 1:49 PM - Response #1

If they are listed in the system as members, you can go to their transaction and click the pencil icon next to their name and then check the box for Guest is a Classmate... then search for their name in the search box and select the name when displayed. Be sure to click the Save button.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 3:06 PM - Response #2

Thanks for the response! There doesn't seem to be a pencil by the guest's name when I go to reunion planner and attendees. Am I not looking in the right place?

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 3:11 PM - Response #3

It appears that you did not use the Event Planner, but rather the Product Manger for your Event. Nametags are automatically generated via the Event Planner and is not hooked to the Product Manager in any way.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 3:32 PM - Response #4

Oh dear,

So should I just go into each classmate and mark they are attending manually that are now registered as guests?

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 3:38 PM - Response #5

Yes. You can do that under Manage Classmates > Enter/Edit Classmates > and use the Profile link next to their name. The Product Manager has no way to update the attending icon.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.