ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Funds Page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/22/11 06:27 PM Views: 1163 Replies: 4
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 6:27 PM

When I attempt to transfer funds from our Reunion planner and click on the funds page it shows funds available for transfer, but no other info on how to accomplish that.

DGP

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 7:29 PM - Response #1

Don,

Go to the bottom of your Reunion Planner page and follow these directions:
   2 deposits were successfully initiated on 01/19/11 9:42 PM. These should appear in your account in 5 Business days, by 01/27/11. Requests made after 3:00 PM EST add one day to the process.

Go to your Online Banking application for your bank. Look in the school account at the bank for two small deposits made between 1/19/2011 and 1/27/2011 (both should be less then $0.25). Enter those amounts in the boxes provided at the bottom of your Reunion Planner.

Then your account will become VERIFIED.

There might be something wrong with your account. If you can tell me the amounts deposited, I can verify them if the auto-verify doesn't work. The reason I say this is because the Reunion Planner should be showing PENDING instead of UNVERIFIED. It shouldn't show the two input fields until the status is PENDING. But I can see that two deposits were made to your bank account on January 19th, so maybe things are fine.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 3:11 PM - Response #2
Clipboard01.jpg

I hope you don't mind if I tag onto this post, but I'm still unverified. I got two deposits, one for .10 and one for .26, but when I try to put them in I get the attached,

Thank you for helping me!!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 4:12 PM - Response #3

Look at your graphic. you entered "10" and "16". you just said above "10" and "26". Please check your bank statement again. The "10" is right. The "26" and the "16" are both wrong.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 9:32 AM - Response #4

I cannot figure out how to transfer funds to our checking account. Help!

Edited 04/06/16 9:33 AM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.