ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Restricted logon page is no longer directing new classmates to class list for initial logon

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/18/17 12:28 AM Views: 827 Replies: 2
Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 12:28 AM

I'm setting up my second site (I've been working with class creator for 9+ years but this one stumped me. I added a test group of about 28 classmates via manage classmates. Yesterday, I was able to go to the site and receive the restricted page message that prompted me to "If you are already a member please click below to log in " bit ANSD, If I was new, prompted me to click thru to the class list and find my name to setup my profile. Today, I've had a few classmates try the site and all we get is the "If you are already a member please click below to log in" with NO option to redirect to the class list and sign up for the first time. Did I deselect something? anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

Edited 02/18/17 12:30 AM
Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 2:22 PM - Response #1

Did you just make your home page restricted? I get the restricted dialog immediately. If you did not mean to do that, remove the Home Page restriction and it will work as intended.

Looks like that combination was not fully tested if home page is restricted. Should be the same as the rest?? Or not?

Edited 02/18/17 2:23 PM
Monday, February 20, 2017 at 1:34 PM - Response #2

I didn't make the home page restricted but your message prompted me to look at the "classmates" page and the "missing classmates" page. I had made the "classmates" page only visible to registered classmates (restricted it) so no one could see it unless they already registered. It's working now! Thank you!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.