ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

How to embed pages of scanned annual

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/16/10 04:51 PM Views: 1611 Replies: 7
Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 4:51 PM

I was sent pages of scanned senior pictures with individual write ups. When I try to upload each file, only one or two pages load. Can I upload all the pictures to one link?

2. In order to use each pictures as a profile picture, do I have to cut up the pages and scan each photo separately?

Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 5:35 PM - Response #1

My version of Windows 7 has a little menu called Snipping Tool. If you don't have it, you might consider downloading it here.

http://microsoft-snipping-tool.software.informer.com/

It is really nice. You can activate, then just place cursor at corner of a picture on your page to "outline" the individual. Cuts and Saves the persons picture. I save them as Last Name, First. and just made myself a folder of individual JPG pictures of each classmate from entire pages.

Try it, I find Snipping continuing to be useful where I need a photo in JPG format.

Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 5:55 PM - Response #2

Thanx..for the info..I think I will try this Snipping Tool..sounds like something we all could use!!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 6:04 PM - Response #3

Webmaster Darlene wrote:

Thanx..for the info..I think I will try this Snipping Tool..sounds like something we all could use!!!

I personally would be completely lost without it, after I discovered it.........LOL.

You can Snip anything, picture, a screen, just words, then save as JPG photo.

Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 6:08 PM - Response #4

By the way, depending on what Operating System you have on your PC, you might already have the Snipping Tool. Look in All Programs, Accessories, for Snipping Tool.

It is standard on Windows 7 I believe.

Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 9:23 PM - Response #5

Derrell Pulis wrote:

By the way, depending on what Operating System you have on your PC, you might already have the Snipping Tool. Look in All Programs, Accessories, for Snipping Tool.

I am still using XP...I need a new puter..can't upgrade mine amymore..I need waaaaay more Ram..to be able to upgrade to Win 7..hubby gets a laptop first..then I want the HP Touch!!!LaughingLaughing

Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 11:55 PM - Response #6

Webmaster Darlene wrote:

Derrell Pulis wrote:

I am still using XP...I need a new puter..can't upgrade mine amymore..I need waaaaay more Ram..to be able to upgrade to Win 7..hubby gets a laptop first..then I want the HP Touch!!!LaughingLaughing

I have add more Ram I buy 1 Gig of Ram and put them in my computer They Run about $60.00 for One (1) gig

well worth it

Friday, September 17, 2010 at 1:45 AM - Response #7

My puter won't accept anymore RAM. So I will have to wait and get a whole new CPU..I need a new webcam too. All in good time!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.