ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

New Milestones for Class Creator

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/28/10 02:04 PM Views: 1680 Replies: 8
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 2:04 PM

I'm a 'numbers' guy. I've always liked to watch the odometer on my cars roll over to some significant number.

And I've been keeping my eye on Class Creator's home page in the past few days.

http://screencast.com/t/ZTM0NzVlZ

I see a couple of new milestones have just been surpassed -- and another one is about to be:

Now over 11,000 Class Creator websites
Now over 800,000 individuals using those Class Creator websites

And within a few days, total reunion ticket sales will pass the $3 million mark!

EXCELLENT!

Join me in extending CONGRATULATIONS to Brad and the Class Creator Team!!!

Edited 07/28/10 3:13 PM
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 2:49 PM - Response #1

RIGHT ON, BRO!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 3:24 PM - Response #2

That is outstanding! I join you in extending Congratulations to Brad and his amazing team and to the success of CC! My site just had it's 2nd Birthday milestone!!! Thanks for being such wonderful hosts...Bonita

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 3:27 PM - Response #3

What a great accomplishment!!!! Congratulations and thank you for all your ingenuity and support. All your hard work and hours of dedication have created a proven product. I am so glad that my co-administrator Mr. Ed found your website. Three cheers and lots of gold stars to Brad and his entire team.

Glenn Ellen

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 3:53 PM - Response #4

Awesome miletones for an awesome crew.
Congratulations.

Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 8:36 AM - Response #5

Congratulations! Not surprising given how great a web site building site Class Creator is.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 11:39 PM - Response #6

Class Creator is about to pass another major milestone in their growth as the universe's best place to host and run class reunions.

As of today, they are less than 1,500 individuals away from serving 1,000,000 members on our sites.

Congrats to Brad and his team!!!!

Edited 06/14/11 11:41 PM
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 1:51 PM - Response #7

Yay!!!!! Congratuations!!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 4:09 PM - Response #8

Your sites and your ideas are the foundation of our success. So thanks goes to all of you who grew Class Creator to this level without us doing any advertising (or very little anyway). Thank you all of you Admins who worked so hard to round up a million Classmates to use the Class Creator system. It's been a real thrill watching it grow over the years. Then, on the other hand I often feel like we're only getting started -- lots of fun stuff to come. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.