ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Does anyone use twitter?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/08/10 06:53 PM Views: 1420 Replies: 3
Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 6:53 PM

I lied to myself...lol. I said I would never twitter but I set up my account anyway. I still prefer facebook but thought I'd give it a try but I can't figure out how to even use it. How to really set up a list...how to reply to twitter topics...how to truly follow...etc.
I wouldn't mind setting up a twitter list for my CC alumni site but only if I can figure it out.

I vote for no more social networking sites...I'm getting to old for this stuff...lolLaughing

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 9:11 PM - Response #1

Jamie,

ISYP (I share your pain)!

But you're class of 1990, so you've got to be light years ahead of us (class of 1962). I have tried several of the social networking sites and concluded that, except for researching and steering classmates to the CC site, they are way too time consuming to be relevant for our needs.

On the other hand, I'll be interested in responses from more recent adoptees because, like you, never too old to learn something new.

Bob

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 10:29 PM - Response #2

I have tweeted and even had a follower. However, my life is so boring that I gave it up. I do like Facebook and won't be giving that up anytime soon. You're never too old to learn or use the internet. Class of 90, and you think you're old? I'm from the Class of 78 and enjoy all of this.

Tam

Friday, April 27, 2012 at 12:20 AM - Response #3

So I've decided to take another shot at learning how to "tweet". This time, it seems like it's going better...although I did almost screw something up by trying to add a different twitter account.
But if anyone is on Twitter and would like to follow me, my "handle" is: @JamierStL
or I think you can use: @JamieNStL39

I created one for my main alumni site and that handle is: @PBHSAlumni

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.