ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

CC wishlist

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 06/08/10 06:47 PM Views: 1402 Replies: 3
Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 6:47 PM

We've got a very large multi-year site with tons of names and between 3 admins, somebody is on almost all day working with it. Two things that would be nice:

1. When we use the "Enter the first few letters of the first or last name:" search box to find classmates with a certain name, it would be nice if the list displayed would indicate ** on the deceased ones, just like it does on the Classmate Profiles class list and the Admin's Edit Classmates listing.

2. On the class list the comes up for each year, where it shows a count for “In Memory,” profiles, pictures, etc, could it also display a count of the total number of names listed.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 10:44 PM - Response #1

Can do, adding to list, thanks Mary.

Friday, June 18, 2010 at 11:00 AM - Response #2

Hey, thanks! One thing I didn't ask for, you've now done, though. Cool! I wrote a message to a classmate on their profile page and after I sent it, the your-message-has-been-sent page gave me 3 choices where to go next--back to their profile, to the main Classmates list, or the Home page.

Can you also do that on the Invite Sent page? At least a link Home and the Classmates Profiles list? As an admin, I'd also like the admin's Edit Classmates list, but that's a bit more complicated for you to check my login's admin rights and conditionally add that option. Dreaming again...

Friday, June 18, 2010 at 5:51 PM - Response #3

Should be able to do that, submitting to Programming queue.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.