ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

I just want to thank you!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/18/11 10:13 AM Views: 1118 Replies: 5
Monday, April 18, 2011 at 10:13 AM

The email I got this morning about "whitelisting" was a great help. I copied and pasted this to my home page. I love this kind of help along the way. This is new to me and all of these suggestions are huge. Not only to me but everyone that uses this website. I am a loyal supporter of Class Creator. You are doing a fantastic job. Whenever I ask for help, I get an answer within minutes. Keep up the great work! From a very happy subscriber.

Monday, April 18, 2011 at 5:31 PM - Response #1

Well thank you Bev. Appreciate the kind words. Smile

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 12:33 AM - Response #2

I agree...you guys are great! It is so nice to have the one on one help and it never takes you guys long to answer. I am a very happy "Class Creator" fan!!Very Happy Thank you for all you do.

Yvette

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 1:03 AM - Response #3

My dad graduated from Payette High school. I have copies of the in 1931. I have copies of the 1930 & 1931 copies of the Axe. My dad's senior class prophecy says that he leaves school to go into partnership with the north wind.Smile

If you want anything from the yearbooks, I can probably scan something and send it to you.

Good luck with your site.

Richard Elliott
Salt Lake City, UT

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 1:29 AM - Response #4

That is so cool! What a small world. Do you still have family here in Payette? Old pics would be great!! Thank you, that is very sweet! Any pics of the school or athletic teams, cheerleaders, dance team, band...whatever you would like to send to me would be awesome. I actually have a link on my site called "Old Payette", I could add any pics you send me to that link. If you would like to get into my site and look around, just let me know and I will email you the password. Thank you again! Smile

Yvette Johanson Allen Smile
Payette High Class of 87'
Administrator of this site

Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 11:19 PM - Response #5

My scanner is broken. I have not forgotten you. Hopefully this weekend!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.