ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Photo Gallery Help

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/19/15 07:57 PM Views: 969 Replies: 4
Monday, October 19, 2015 at 7:57 PM

We have two galleries set up - one requiring admn approval, and one for anyone to add to without approval. Problem - there are three individual galleries created (and approved in error) in the one requiring admn approval that need to be moved to the other gallery. How do I do that? I went thru the admn function and thought that I moved them, but the ones that needed to be moved still show up in the original gallery that they were posted in, and nothing shows up in the one I moved them to.

Linda Lokken

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 1:16 PM - Response #1

When you click on photos for the images you want to move, you then need to select each photo to be moved by checking the checkbox to the left of the image. Then you can click the button at the top of the page to move to another gallery and select the appropriate gallery name.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 2:48 PM - Response #2

Not to hijack someone else's post, but my question is also about Photo Galleries. I thought I understand the concept, but when I created several "galleries (photo albums?)", the results confused me. I have 4 "galleries" under a link called "Photo Gallery (no points for originality here). Three of the four show up as "galleries", but the fourth appears as just photos. What did I do wrong? Each person is able to create their own "gallery"; is a gallery equal to an album?

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 2:52 PM - Response #3

The only difference I see is that the gallery called Homecoming 1976 is the only gallery that has the upload permissions set to Admins Only.

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 at 12:22 AM - Response #4

Thanks, Scott. I had tried that but the pictures didnt move .. so i judt saved all the pics, and comments, and deleted the galleries and started over. Not the best solution I'm sure, but ....

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.