ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

cook book

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/19/10 10:41 PM Views: 1976 Replies: 4
Monday, April 19, 2010 at 10:41 PM

What is a way to start a cook book that everyone can enter their own recipes and post them without the possiblity of other people changing them?

Also, how do you set up a guest pass for someone that would only allow them a limited look at my site?

Monday, April 19, 2010 at 11:00 PM - Response #1

1) Click on your User Forums and then create a cookbook forum. Everyone can then enter their own recipes without the possibility of other people changing them.

2) Depends on what specifically you mean by limited. Let me know.

Edited 04/19/10 11:36 PM
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 at 1:06 AM - Response #2

changing their password wouldn't keep them out. There is the Forgot Password feature where they can find out their password very easily. You would need to change their e-mail address or delete the guest member.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 at 7:30 AM - Response #3

Tammy....

If you'd like, take a look at my homepage (the Announcement section at the top to be more specific) and you will find a link there, which you can click on. This is for our classmates to download our cookbook which we just finished not long ago. This was put together by basically 3 people, and all of the submissions came from classmates. It was a huge success, and while we were going to sell it originally, we decided to let everyone download it free in appreciation for all the donations to our site we have received over the last 2 years.

Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 3:30 PM - Response #4
bananasthanxabunch1.gif

Thanks to everyone for all the excellent suggestions!
On our "Calling All Cooks" page, in an attempt to get some involvement in recipe collection, we have some web sites "of interest" that may spur the creative juices flowing for foodies everywhere.
Here's a most Fun web site that is also quite "delicious"and entertaining! Tons of Ideas!!
Have Fun!
TopSecretRecipes.com

Edited 05/23/10 3:32 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.