ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Upset

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/21/09 06:26 PM Views: 1388 Replies: 2
Saturday, November 21, 2009 at 6:26 PM

Brad,
I'm really getting upset over the difference between Mozilla and IE. If you look at my Home Page and the Nat King Cole video...on IE it is perfectly aligned, on Mozilla, it's bumped down below. What's up? It is tiring to edit in IE and then see it all messed up in Mozilla. Why does that happen?

Saturday, November 21, 2009 at 7:11 PM - Response #1

Your music player had a width of 425. I changed it to 390 and now it doesn't cause the white space.

Saturday, November 21, 2009 at 7:16 PM - Response #2

Click here to learn why this happened and how not to repeat it.

Also, I like to nag sometimes, so let me do it here. If you have a question about something please try to use a descriptive title. At any given moment of the day there are many dozens of people reading these forums. Your question can and will help others, but only if they can find questions similar to the problem they're having. Although I'm sure you were "Upset", it would really be much better if you were "Having difficulty making my site look the same in different browsers" instead. By doing this you'll help numerous people solve their own problems when they're searching these forums for solutions.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.