ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

"In Memory" editing

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 06/08/10 02:54 PM Views: 1312 Replies: 4
Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 2:54 PM

I am having quite a difficult time editing in the In Memory section when I'm adding new obits.

I find if difficult to know where the existing yearbook picture will end so I can start my text below it. Also if I add a picture in a certain place, it doesn't always end up where I expect it to be. I know I'm not supposed to use the space bar to move items. I believe Brad added a box to my homepage, to help me with this issue in the past. I tried that on my recent obit for Judy Repack, but I can't seem to get it to cooperate!

Do you have directions for dummies on this particular issue posted anywhere?

Edited 06/08/10 2:55 PM
Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 4:04 PM - Response #1

View the source for the first classmate on the In Memory page.. Judy. At the top of her code, you will notice that I have removed all of the extra paragraph tags that you added for spacing and added this piece of code:

You can do this for all of the In Memory Classmate profiles and it will work. Again, see the first one that I completed as your example.

Thanks
Scott

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 4:31 PM - Response #2

That's great Scott...thank you, I think I can do that!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 4:42 PM - Response #3

Smile Great Scott! Smile ha ha Smile

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 6:08 PM - Response #4

Scott Mastenbrook wrote:

Smile Great Scott! Smile ha ha Smile

My husband's name is Scott.Very Happy He comes from a long line of Scott's (last name, mother's side). Very HappyVery Happy

I should have seen that one coming! LaughingLaughingLaughing

Edited 06/08/10 6:11 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.