ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Custom Page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/20/08 12:14 AM Views: 1369 Replies: 7
Monday, October 20, 2008 at 12:14 AM

When I made the homepage, there were 2 boxes for welcoming comments.

I see on the first one that some of the type there is what was given for an example. I don't see where I can go in and ever change these paragraphs to delete or add sentences.

It's probably something basic, but I'm new here and I think this site will be wonderful!

Please help!

Monday, October 20, 2008 at 2:21 AM - Response #1

Just click on your Post Announcement link to get back to your Announcement Board. Then you can edit those 2 original Announcements, delete them, or add additional Announcements.

Monday, October 20, 2008 at 9:35 AM - Response #2

Thank you! I also found those edits this morning.

However, the paragraph I'm talking about is 'above' the announcements. It's like where you welcome the class to the site. I can't find an edit page for that particular area.

Monday, October 20, 2008 at 10:26 AM - Response #3

Try Edit Homepage.

Monday, October 20, 2008 at 10:49 AM - Response #4

Aren't you the angel! Exactly what I was looking for! I thought I had investigated that one, but I guess not because that was it!!!

Sunday, November 2, 2008 at 8:07 PM - Response #5

Ok, i'm having similar issues but I don't see a "edit homepage" button. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks a mil!!

Sunday, November 2, 2008 at 9:10 PM - Response #6

When you click on Edit Site Pages, you'll find homepage clear at the bottom of the list. Once you click on that and get to the next page, be sure to scroll clear to the bottom--if it's your Welcome paragraph that you're looking for. If not, the 'announcement' pages are at the top of the page and you have to click it to get to the announcements.

Sunday, November 2, 2008 at 10:52 PM - Response #7

found it!! thanks a mil!!!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.