ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

"From: notification on message.

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/20/11 04:13 PM Views: 1299 Replies: 2
Saturday, August 20, 2011 at 4:13 PM

I am a member of the Mason City, Iowa Class of 1960 site;www.masoncity60.com. I am the site admin for my own site; www.limestone60.com. On at least two occasions, including yesterday, I have received birthday notifications about a member of my Limestone Class but the "From" was a Lorelei Larson who is a member of the Mason City class and, as far as I know, is not even part of their admin. How can two sites be crossing over like that? The strange thing is, the birthdays I am being notified about are folks in the Limestone class with correct names and dates. What is going on? Thanks. Lee Gilmore. Site admin for www.limestone60.com

Saturday, August 20, 2011 at 4:28 PM - Response #1

Lee,

I think what is happening is that at one time, you received an e-mail from"Lorelei Larson" and you (or your e-mail program) added her to your address book. The only problem is that the FROM E-MAIL ADDRESS of "Lorelei Larson" was "noreply@classcreator.net". So whenever you get an e-mail from any website it says it is from her.

Try looking in your e-mail program's address book. If "Lorelei Larson" has a classcreator e-mail address, just delete her from your address book.

Let me know if this doesn't solve your problem.

Saturday, August 20, 2011 at 10:57 PM - Response #2

Kyle, I did indeed find "Lorelei Larson" in my address book associated with "noreply@classcreator.net". I have deleted the entry and will see what happens. Thanks for the quick help. Lee Gilmore

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.