ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

HOW DO YOU ACCESS THE CSS EDITOR?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/28/15 07:46 PM Views: 929 Replies: 3
Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 7:46 PM

I really want to use my own header .jpg on professional design #1 which requires using the CSS editor. While I have written over 1 million lines of code in basic, rpg, fortran, cobol and databus aka db/c (yes, I'm that old)as well as building a lot of websites using templates, I have never used a CSS editor.

How do you access the CSS Editor for this program?

Thank you.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 7:51 PM - Response #1

Professional Designs are not editable. If you want to use a custom header for the home page, I recommend using the Advanced Designs

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 8:04 PM - Response #2

Thanks for the reply. The advanced designs have horizontal buttons as well as vertical buttons, plus do not look as clean as Professional #1. The very plain header just does not look very good.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 9:56 PM - Response #3

There is no CSS Editor for the program. You can use the SOURCE button of the editor to insert custom CSS (would need to be done on each editor of each page) or you can insert custom CSS on the PREFERENCES page under the Google Analytics section (this code is inserted on each page of the website), but other than that, there is no other way to manipulate the CSS of the page.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.