ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Settings

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/28/17 01:06 PM Views: 698 Replies: 3
Friday, April 28, 2017 at 1:06 PM

I need help with settings. I am in the process of creating a new Event in Event Planner and when I go into the event the edit view is very small print. When I was working on it a few days ago it was fine. I also have this same problem when I go into the Home Page Edit. Did I somehow change the settings? If so how do I go back and change it so when I am working on the Event Planner or Home Page I don’t have to use a magnifying glass to make changes Rolling Eyes. I also looked at some of my other pages like In Memory and they are also very small print.

When I look at my Home page it is fine but to go to any place to make edits the view is very small.

Thanks.

Friday, April 28, 2017 at 2:00 PM - Response #1

Is this only happening in the Event Planner or in other areas as well? I'm looking for it. How do I recreate the issue? What browser are you using?

Friday, April 28, 2017 at 2:28 PM - Response #2

You may have inadvertently changed the "Zoom" setting in your browser. Try using CTRL + and CTRL - to vary the zoom settings.

Friday, April 28, 2017 at 3:27 PM - Response #3

John,

Thanks so much!!! Using the CTRL + and CTRL - to vary the zoom settings worked. I must have hit CTRL - without realizing it when I was editing my pages.

Joan Smile

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.