ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Where Are They Now Mixup??

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/28/10 12:04 AM Views: 1173 Replies: 5
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Where Are They Now selection not matching up with proper person. I may have made a rare discovery that is a data error of some sort but using Where Are They Now I searched for a school mate that I know is deceased and it loaded a page for that person but described an orbituary for a different classmate. Haven't a clue how to fix this yet.

I'm going to see if it happens on our school site and contact the administrator there regardless.Embarassed

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 12:13 AM - Response #1

which classmate did you do the "Where Are They Now"?

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 3:53 AM - Response #2

Kyle Erickson wrote:

which classmate did you do the "Where Are They Now"?

Judith A. Gerber gets Judy's header but Judith C. Jontz's message body.

Before you fix something please check with Mary Gill Smith. She 'uploaded' the class list but I don't see the problem on sphsaa-classmates.org.

Thanks. I'm going to bed.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 8:33 AM - Response #3

If I understand right, both of these classmates are deceased. But the obituary information for Judith Jontz was put in the In Memory entry for Judith Gerber.

On www.sphsaa-classmates.org, Judith Gerber is deceased, but has no obituary information.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 2:15 PM - Response #4

Kyle Erickson wrote:

If I understand right, both of these classmates are deceased. But the obituary information for Judith Jontz was put in the In Memory entry for Judith Gerber.

On www.sphsaa-classmates.org, Judith Gerber is deceased, but has no obituary information.

Our co-Admin accidentally mixed up the entries between these two and has fixed the problem... Thank you. I'm going to launch today!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 2:29 PM - Response #5

Good luck with your launch.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.