ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

survey question format

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/27/10 09:18 PM Views: 1497 Replies: 8
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 9:18 PM

We have several questions where there are 3 or 4 short choices. Is it possible to have those choices going across the page rather than down? The comment was made that this would make the survey at least appear shorter.

Thanks

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 11:24 AM - Response #1

Unfortunately, no. That kind for formatting is not possible with the current version of the Survey Maker. Honestly, I think your survey looks great. You did a nice job building it!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 11:47 AM - Response #2

Joseph,

I would like to view your survey, would it be possible to unlock that page.

Edited 07/28/10 11:47 AM
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 11:58 AM - Response #3

It's questions & answers like this (no offense Joseph) that make me and probably all the other people that get sucked into viewing these kinds of messages, that makes me wonder if there isn't some kind of FLAG or CATEGORY that could be created. What I'm talking about is that the page in question is locked to the rest of us admins, who are looking for the same answers. Even if there was a way to keep from getting e-mails sent to my mail box for all of these non-accessable responses.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 3:30 PM - Response #4

Thanks for your response. I thought it looked ok, too - and thanks for the comment on the looks of the survey.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 3:36 PM - Response #5

To the person whose response started "It's questions & answers like this"
I'm confused - I'm sorry I offended you with my question, but I was just trying to find out if a different format was available. I thought this was what this and other forums were for. I guess I didn't think anyone had to view the survey to get the gist of my question, but I'm incorrect there. Was this discussed somewhere in the forum that I failed to see?

Also, I really don't know a way for someone to view another school's survey. Is there a way?

Sorry

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 3:42 PM - Response #6
WHS-Interest Survey.pdf

Hi, Vicky

I don't know how to unlock a survey for someone in another school to swee, but I did create a pdf of the survey and I've attached it to this response.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 7:36 PM - Response #7

Thanks for the pdf file. Your survey looks great, wish we would have used a survey like yours 2 years ago when we started our reunion plans. Our Multi-Year Reunion is August 7th. Based on your survey I plan to create a post reunion survey. Thanks again for getting me started on my survey. Very Happy

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 7:47 PM - Response #8

Joseph & Vicky,

I hope both of you have read my PM's I sent you earlier today.

Again, my apologies to you Joseph, I didn't mean to confuse you. My message was not directed towards you.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.